Juicing has been shown to be a very good way to get all the nutrients you need on a daily basis to stay healthy and fit. While this is true and health should be something you are willing to invest in, our finances don’t always permit us to buy the top-end model of everything. In this case, I will show you what I think as well as the juicer reviewerss have deemed to be the best juicer under $100.
At just under $100, it makes buying a juicer a reality for everyone. It also allows you to test out juicing if you are just starting out, to see if it is something you like, without breaking the bank.
If you decide you like it and you want to get a higher-end model, then you can do so with the knowledge of how to juice and exactly what features you want.
These are the top 3 best selling and highest review rating juicers. The first is by Breville juicer, which has become quite an authority on making quality kitchen appliances but also in the juicer market.
The other juicers are by Hamilton Beach and Jack Lalanne juicer, which are equally known as a top juicer brand.
Best Juicer Under $100
1) Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain:
- High Quality – This juicer is a centrifugal juicer and is lightweight yet heavy-duty and durable.
- Powerful – It has a powerful 700-watt motor to allow you to juice almost anything. Spinning at 14 thousand RPMs allows it to extract the most juice out of your fruit.
- Time Saver – It has a feed tube that is wider than most which allow you to put a lot of fruit in and not have to chop up fruit too small. This saves time in juicing.
- Dishwasher Safe – You can clean all the parts of the Breville BJE200XL in your dishwasher and it even comes with a brush specifically for cleaning it.
|Dimensions:||7.4 x 10.4 x 12.7 inches|
2) Hamilton Beach 67650 Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor:
- Powerful Motor – This juicer comes with a 1.1 horsepower motor. It will juice even harder vegetables such as carrots with ease.
- Larger Feed Tube – This juicer accommodates almost any fruit or vegetable with the large 3-inch feeder tube.
- Convenient Clean-up – Clean up of pulp is super easy since it ejects pulp into a disposable bin on the side.
- Quick Assembly – Putting the Hamilton Beach 67650 together is very easy when you first open it, with no tools needed.
|Dimensions:||11.5 x 7.8 x 14.4 inches|
3) Jack Lalanne’s JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe:
- Great Looking – This juicer is very classy looking, made of stainless steel and black finish.
- Whisper Quiet – Some juicers can be on the noisy side but the Jack Lalanne JLSS is super quiet while it is juicing even though it is a centrifugal juicer spinning at 3,600 RPMs.
- Pulp Collector – This model also makes it easy to throw out the pulp, since it ejects it into a pulp collector.
- Lifetime Motor Warranty – If you ever run into any motor problems, which is the most likely part to go out in a juicer, Jack Lalanne juicers have you protected with a lifetime replacement motor warranty.
|Dimensions:||12 x 18 x 17 inches|
4) Mueller Austria Juicer:
When we found our budget pick juicer then the name Mueller Austria came up. The design of Mueller Austria Juicer is silver in colour and it is made of steel. The maximum power of this juicer is 1100W with 2 speeds. It has strong and quiet motors of 18000 rpm. It’s a dishwasher safe juicer that’s why it’s easy to clean.
The Good thing about this juicer is it doesn’t make much noise like other juicers.
Why Purchase this juicer?
Regularly using the Mueller Ultra-Juicer helps to reduce diseases & cholesterol, giving you shiny, healthier skin and it also helps to keeps high-level energy while regulating your digestive system.
If this is your first buy then watch some videos on juicing and stuff before you buy. Otherwise, this is the one to buy.
|Dimensions:||17 x 14 x 9.5 inches|
5) Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer:
This is our last recommended juicer but not the least. If you have a lesser budget then this is the only juicer everyone can afford. If we talk about the design, it’s made of steel. As for testing of this juicer, we found a lot of amazing features like adjustable reamer, which is 3 pulp control settings-low, medium, high. It also is easy to clean, has dishwasher-safe parts, BPA free.
- Easy to clean in a dishwasher
- 3-speed reamer
- Auto-reversing technology.
|Dimensions:||6.75 x 7.88 x 12.25 inches|
As you can see all the juicers are priced affordable, which make them all the best juicer under $100. If you want to take up juicing and want to do so without a huge upfront investment, one of the above juicer machines will work perfectly. Make sure to take advantage of one of the above offers with free shipping, because you are not likely to find a better deal.
Overall I like the Breville BJE200XL juice fountain as the best juicer under 100 dollars and it is the model I started off with. I can add pretty much any fruit without having to cut it up and I have found it to be one of the most powerful juicers compared to even more expensive models by other brands.
It only takes me less than 2 minutes to clean after use and having the pulp container attached allows me to easily dump it out after. Unlike other juicers, I was also able to juice wheatgrass and make butter out of various nuts.
Incoming search terms:
- top rated juicers under 100
- best juicer under 100 dollars
- best juicer for under $100
- best juicer for 100
- best juicers for under 100
- best juicer for 100 dollars
- what is the best juicer under 100
- what is the best juicer to buy under $100
- best juicer under 100 00
- best juicer under 200
- juicer reviews under $100
- best juicer on the market for under $100
- top 10 juicers
- best masticating juicer under $100
- top rated juicers for under 100