The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is a very efficient juice extractor with a lot of important features. The 1000 Watt motor is powerful and durable.
Smart chip technology optimizes the amount of power being sent to the blades depending on what is being juiced. The three-inch-wide feeding tube allows for the processing of whole fruits and vegetables.
This juicer has adjustable speed settings. The highest setting is an astonishing 13,000 RPM. This generates a large amount of pressure to squeeze as much juice out of the pulp as possible. The lower speed setting of 6500 RPM is perfect for green leafy vegetables.
- Italian 1 1/3 horsepower motor exerts a tremendous amount of force at 13,000 RPM, extracting more juice from the pulp.
- Strikingly designed with a die-cast steel housing.
- Stainless steel cutting disc is titanium plated and encases dual action diagonal knives.
- Three inch wide feeding tube processes whole vegetables and fruits with a minimum of cutting and preparation.
- Two speed controls. High speed setting is 13,000 RPM. Low speed setting is 6500 RPM.
- Includes a 1 liter juice pitcher, 100 oz. pulp container, and a user manual with recipes
- Parts are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
This juice extractor is outstanding and very popular. There are a large number of reviews for this item, and a very large percentage of them are positive. The largest group of reviewers gave this product a five-star rating.
The reviewers love the large feeding chute. Most juicers have smaller chutes, meaning more time has to be spent prepping the vegetables and fruits before juicing. The larger three-inch wide chute cuts out a lot of that prep time.
This machine juices so quickly that it actually takes longer to clean the machine than to juice. Users report being able to produce a full liter of juice in about one minute.
Some complaints talk about the limited warranty on this product. Unlike some other juicers on the market, the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain is covered for only one year. A few reviewers were unpleasantly surprised by this fact when their machines broke down after one year of use.
Several reviews complain about the juicer being messy. The comments are that juice and pulp leak out of the machine and spew all over the place.
One woman spent more time cleaning the kitchen than juicing of cleaning the machine. Even the company admits that there will be some leaking if veggies and fruits with high water content are pushed through the machine too quickly.
This is a highly recommended juicer. A large number of positive reviews cannot be ignored. The negative comments are an interesting read. It would be wise to read the manual carefully before using the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain. It has been referred to by a few reviewers as a monster.
It is powerful indeed and will make short work of whatever you decide to put in it, so long as you do not shove too much into the chute too fast.